This website is operated by Atlantic Coffee Solutions (“ACS”) and is intended to both inform you about our company and to legally bind you to these terms and conditions of use (“conditions of use” or “COU”). By using this website you agree to be legally bound by the COU. The COU are accessible from every page of this website. ACS reserves the right to bar you from using the website at any time or for any purpose.
The terms “ACS”, “we”, “us” and “our” are used to refer to Atlantic Coffee Solutions.
The terms “you” or “your” are used to refer to the individual using the website and/or any third person or legal entity on whose behalf said person is acting as agent or employee.
Any enquiries or complaints you may have in relation to this website should be made either by using the ‘Contact’ facility or by addressing them to IT Department, Atlantic Coffee Solutions, 3900 Harrisburg Blvd., Houston, TX 77003.
Visiting our website
By using the website, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older and possess the legal right and ability to be legally bound by the COU and acknowledge and agree that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and may be read or intercepted by others.
We respect your privacy and we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. Users have certain rights in relation to personally identifiable information which we hold . If you would like to exercise any rights you may have in relation to personally identifiable information that we may hold about you please use the ‘Contact’ facility on this website.
When you provide us with your information, you acknowledge that this information may be stored and processed on servers located anywhere in the world, including either inside or outside of the USA or the European Economic Area.
Information collected and its use
When you visit our website and submit an enquiry we may ask you for information about yourself, including your name, email address and other information in order be able to provide you with a reply to your query.
We will keep your information for as long as we deem reasonably necessary; thereafter, it will be deleted.
How is your information shared?
ACS does not share your personal information for marketing or promotional purposes.
ACS may share your personal information in the following ways:
- From time to time your personal information may be transferred amongst Group entities or to third party agents, representatives or suppliers of ACS for the purposes of system maintenance and support.
- ACS may be required to disclose your personal information to: (i) respond to duly authorised information requests from the police and governmental authorities; (ii) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena or court order; (iii) help prevent fraud or to enforce or protect the rights and properties of ACS or its subsidiaries; or (iv) protect the personal safety of ACS employees, third party agents or members of the public.
- Circumstances may arise where ACS decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganise businesses. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of your personal information to prospective or actual buyers (or receive it from sellers). It is ACS’s practice to seek appropriate protection for personal information transferred in these types of transactions.
Is your information transferred?
Accuracy of your information
ACS strives to keep your personal information accurately recorded. You have the right to obtain a copy of the information we hold about you and/or to ask us not to process your information (or not to pass your information to third parties). If you would like copies of your information, or if you would like us to correct factual inaccuracies, or if you would like that information to be blocked or deleted from our records, then please contact Legal Department, ACS Agrotrade Limited, 55 Old Broad Street, London, EC2M 1RX, U.K. or e-mail us using the details in the ‘Contact’ section of this website.
ACS takes reasonable technical and organisational security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration or unlawful disclose of information you provide to us. Any third party, agent or representative of ACS who requires access to your information is also required to implement reasonable technical and organisational security measures to protect your information.
‘Cookies’ are small data files sent from a website to your browser. These technologies help us better understand user behaviour and tell us which parts of our website people have visited. References in these conditions of use to ‘cookies’ also include other means of automatically accessing or storing information on your device. You have the option to block all cookies. Please note, however, that if you refuse or block cookies you may not be able to use all of the functionality of our website.
When any person visits our website, http://www.atlanticcoffeesolutions.com/, we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. ACS does this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed and used in a way which does not identify a specific person or their identity. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
We may use web beacons, which are often transparent image files (usually no larger than 1 pixel) that are placed on our web pages and are used to monitor your behaviour.
We allow third parties to set the following cookies on this website:
|Session State||These cookies are used to collect information about how you and other visitors interact with our website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they have visited.|
|_ga||This is used by Google Universal Analytics (Google Analytics update). This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as an identifier. It is included in each page request in a website and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. By default it is set to expire after 2 years.
|_gat||This is used by Google Universal Analytics (Google Analytics update). This cookie is used to limit the request rate (when there is high traffic) and it expires after 10 minutes.|
|These are the cookies used by Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our website.|
|hsid||Session cookie: end of user browser session|
|Purpose||This cookie is used to store if a user has seen the cookie notification message on this website.|
|How to disable / enable this cookie||Disable cookies coming from our website domain in browser.|
|cookieMessage||Persistent cookie expiring 2 years from set/update.|
Links to external websites
This website includes links to external websites which are subject to their own terms and conditions and privacy policies which you should read before use. We are not responsible for the content of these external websites and use of third party websites is at your sole risk. ACS cannot accept any liability for the accuracy of, or otherwise in relation to, any content or the security of any activity carried out on third party websites.
When individuals apply to work at ACS or submit speculative enquiries, we will only use the information supplied to us to process the application and to monitor recruitment statistics. Where we want to disclose information to a third party, for example where we want to take up a reference or obtain a ‘disclosure’ relating to a criminal record, we will not do so without informing the applicant beforehand unless the disclosure is required by law.
Personal information about speculative or unsuccessful candidates will be held for 12 months after the recruitment exercise has been completed, before being destroyed or deleted. We may retain de-personalised statistical information about applicants to help inform our recruitment activities, but no individuals are identifiable from that data.
We store information in the United States
This website is hosted on our web servers in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States and by using the website/giving your information, you consent to such transfer, and understand that the U.S. may not provide the same level of protections as the laws of your country.
At ACS we are committed to ensuring our website is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability and we continue to work to increase the accessibility and usability of our website. However, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website, especially where guidelines are still evolving.
ACS’s aim is to conform to World Wide Web Consortium Guidelines and industry best practices in building this website. Our website is designed to be operational for mainstream and currently supported browser versions.
If you experience any difficulty in using our website, please email us using the details in the ‘Contact’ section of this website.
- Your use and browsing of ACS’s website is at your own risk. The information contained in this website is intended for general information purposes only and is provided to you on an “As is” basis free of charge, without any warranties or guarantees (express or implied) with regards to any content or material.
- ACS shall not be responsible or liable for any damages due to:
- statements, errors or omissions in the website;
- viruses that may be transmitted to your computer.
- All copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights used as part of this website are vested in ACS and / or its licensors. The content of this website is protected under US copyright statutes and/or international copyright conventions. You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these conditions of use. The website may not be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except that you may, for personal and non-commercial use only, download one copy onto your personal computer.
- You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, any unlawful, harmful (including any virus), spam or similar materials or any volume messages which may interfere with the operation of this website.
- ACS reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, update, amend, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify the ACS against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against ACS as a result of your misuse of this website or your breach of these conditions of use.
- If you are in breach of these conditions ACS may suspend or block your access to this website.
- If any part of these conditions of use is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, other parts of these conditions shall not be affected.
- These conditions of use govern our relationship with you and represent our entire agreement with you.
- The conditions of use and the content of this website are governed by Texas law whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
2 August 2016